Fluid IT aims to make high quality IT systems and support an affordable reality for SMEs.
Founded 6 years ago, we keep ourselves right up to date with the latest technologies and help our clients leverage them for their organisations.
We have a broad spectrum of clients encompassing commodity traders, online marketers, foreign government offices and arts charities based in London, around the UK and overseas.
Our aim is to provide IT solutions that meet our client’s needs, and help take them forwards.
What We Do
We provide a comprehensive set of services for SMEs needing IT support:
- Consultancy: need a clear picture of what you’ve got? Don’t know what you’ll need to go forwards? Get an audit of your IT systems, and we’ll produce a report to get you started.
- IT Support: outsource your helpdesk! We provide rapid online & onsite support to all our clients
- Online services: Google APPs, websites, backups, CRM’s, you name it – we can help with it!
- Structured cabling: whether you’re moving office, or need to sort out existing infrastructure we can provide the solution you need
Get Remote Support
- Linux Voice journos hit crowdfunding target
- Googlers devise DeViSE: A thing-recognising FRANKENBRAIN
- CyanogenMod Android firmware gains built-in SMS encryption
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Grace Hopper gave us COBOL, 'debugging' and inspiration. So Google gave her a Doodle