Fluid IT aims to make high quality IT systems and support an affordable reality for SMEs.
Founded 6 years ago, we keep ourselves right up to date with the latest technologies and help our clients leverage them for their organisations.
We have a broad spectrum of clients encompassing commodity traders, online marketers, foreign government offices and arts charities based in London, around the UK and overseas.
Our aim is to provide IT solutions that meet our client’s needs, and help take them forwards.
What We Do
We provide a comprehensive set of services for SMEs needing IT support:
- Consultancy: need a clear picture of what you’ve got? Don’t know what you’ll need to go forwards? Get an audit of your IT systems, and we’ll produce a report to get you started.
- IT Support: outsource your helpdesk! We provide rapid online & onsite support to all our clients
- Online services: Google APPs, websites, backups, CRM’s, you name it – we can help with it!
- Structured cabling: whether you’re moving office, or need to sort out existing infrastructure we can provide the solution you need
Get Remote Support
- Microsoft caves to Google, pulls YouTube app from WinPhone Store
- Amazon expands Appstore reach, gives devs more user data
- Internet advertising giant (Google) 'mulls' map app Waze gobble
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire
- Samsung, carriers tout first Tizen mobes for late 2013